Friday, May 6, 2011








Well, I really am trying to keep up with this blog! So here's whats been going on lately. I have had 2 baby showers since my last post. One was thrown by the second grade teachers that I work with and the other was thrown by my sweet class! There were both wonderful and I got so many precious baby things. Tripp is already getting spoiled and he's not even here yet!


I can tell that he is getting big because the little taps that I was feeling have turned into punches and actual rolling motions. He is running out of room in there! I am 28 weeks tomorrow and can't believe its getting so close to the big day. I am starting to have anxiety about the process that is going to unfold at the hospital. Having been through absolutely no surgeries in my life and no overnight stays in a hospital, it makes me nervous...plus the fact that my pain tolerance is pretty LOW! Anyway, once I get to the point where it is time for Tripp to be here, Im sure it will only be excitement that I am feeling. I love him so much already!!! I go to the doctor this coming Wednesday for my gestational diabetes test and we'll get his 4D picture from the ultrasound, that I am dying to see!






No comments:

Post a Comment