Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Update

So...I went to the doctor this morning for my weekly checkup and received great news. I am going to be induced Monday, July 25th. My original due date is the 30th, but having a scheduled delivery is right up my alley. Being the the obsessive planner that I am, R.J. and I will be able to get our affairs in order and let family and friends know, and everyone can make plans way ahead of time. YAY! There is always the possibility of me going into labor before then, but we are keeping our fingers crossed that we can make it until the 25th.

She told us this morning that I am not dilated or effaced or anything, but he is head down and VERY low, in the perfect position to come on out. So, basically he is ready, but my body is not. We are going to get an ultrasound next Thursday and check on his growth and make sure we are ready to go, but the official date will probably be the 25th. This is also our wedding anniversary. What a wonderful anniversary gift!!! We are so excited, however, anxious at the same time. Knowing the date makes it really REAL, we are going to meet our precious baby so soon! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! That will be the best anniversary gift ever!! I cannot WAIT to meet him. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ferris and RJ! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete