Saturday, July 23, 2011

Last Night

Well, here we go! It's our last night as just "R.J. and Ferris". We just went out to a nice dinner, just the two of us, to celebrate our anniversary and Tripp's arrival. How blessed we are to have each other and the precious baby that we will meet Monday. We are both incredibly excited, however, I am nervous as well. I know that everything is going to go smoothly and the doctors and nurses have done this hundreds of times, but not knowing exactly what will happen gives me anxiety. I know that doesn't surprise anyone who knows me. HA! I know I have not posted any pictures of my pregnant self on the blog like I promised, so I had R.J. take a final night picture of me to put on the blog.
Tomorrow night we are headed to St. Vincent's to check in, and they will begin the induction process. So, by Monday afternoon, one way or another we are going to have our baby boy. We will post details and pics of little Tripp on the blog as soon as we can, so check every now and then. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers through Monday. AND, the next time you here from us we'll be a mom and dad!! YAY, finally!

1 comment:

  1. Ferris! You look adorable! Hopefully by now you have sweet little Tripp in your arms!

    ReplyDelete